Sprout online magazine: SAVOR
What if every breath counts?
What if we seek what truly satisfies?
What if savoring our messy, complicated, perfectly imperfect existence is the key to an unshakeable peace?
What if savoring our lives . . . saves our lives?
guests in this issue:
Lisa Wilson (Being Breath), Thrive interview
michelle gd, Pamela Smyk Cleary, Carol Hamilton: Community Garden participants
regular contributors: michelle gd, Beth Morey, De Jackson, Natasha Reilly, Maureen Helms Blake, suzanne l. vinson, Julia Fehrenbacher
additional guests: Pamela Smyk Cleary, Carol Hamilton, John Grey, Jenna Whittaker, Hannah Marshall
in every issue of Sprout online magazine:
- 60 full-color digital pages (PDF)
- vibrant art, intimate interviews, revealing essays, gaspworthy poetry, soul-stirring prompts
- handpainted pages, handwritten love notes
- interactive features honoring our #sproutmag gathering
- Amanda Fall: editor, publisher, creator, chief gatherer of good